TinyRPG TinyRPG

Fun...?

I found it... fun. Can't really give you any suggestions that haven't already been addressed, but here's some glitches I found:

-save feature is messed up. Loading gives the player's weapon infinite range/ enemies die before they show up on the map.

-occasionally got stuck inside of ferns.

Billy's Quest Billy's Quest

Entertaining.

I didn't experience many bugs, but I did notice one. If someone buys a magic scroll, uses it, and sells it, their money will change to "NaN", giving the person infinite money. Fun game otherwise.

Gem Crusher Gem Crusher

Good, but...

You used a template. I would have given you a higher score if that weren't the case. But whatever, I'm not picky.
At the time of this review, I'm first place on the scoreboard, but that's not saying much since there's only a dozen other people with submitted scores. But I digress, 8/10, 3/5.

NEW Super Chick Sisters NEW Super Chick Sisters

Ehh.... fun, I guess...

Very fun, actually. Graphics are nice, o collision glitches; it's pretty obvious you put a lot of effort into this. I'm not gonna rate down a game because of my beliefs, so 5/5, 10/10. And the extra languages was a nice touch, because I didn't have to listen to the dialogue.

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

... Intruiging.

Pretty... entertaining, or some more appropriate word. How is he still alive without any internal organs and an exposed ribcage, I wonder?

Hippie Jesus the Game Hippie Jesus the Game

Wonderful game.

Very funny, and the the overdose mechanics gave it the perfect amount of difficulty. Lucky I knew enough German to understand most of the text.

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

Wonderful.

Great game. The sound adds to the mood, and the visual presentation is terrific as well. Oh yeah, and the gameplay = awesome. Yeah...

Mario-Combat Mario-Combat

Loved it.

This game has some of the best combat out of any flash game that I'VE stumbled across so far. Could be a bit longer, like most other commentators have said. But my FAVORITE part has to be how every combat situation in the game inevitably ends with 3 koopa troopas juggling me between them with punches till I die. But the inescapable fire volleys of King Koopa are also a highlight. Keep up the good work.

Red Moon Red Moon

Very entertaining.

Great art work, smooth combat, fine sound track, it's got everything. I mean, I only got to play it for about 2 minutes because the game and the game ALONE stopped reading my a key, but I treasured the small glimse of masterpiece I was granted the opportunity to experience. 10/10, 5/5.