Was a Teenage Emo Goomba4 Was a Teenage Emo Goomba4

Amazing, your best so far.

The art hugely improved from your previous animations (although I must say, what's up with Emo Goomba's hair being grey?), and the music perfectly fit the mood of every scene. The dialogue was as witty as always, too. And on a lighter note, I'm glad you didn't give Mario a voice. I'm tired of hearing everyone's crummy Mario impersonation.

EASTBEAST responds:

Haha yeah I couldn't find anyone to do a decent mario voice anyway. Well thank you for a nice review to read :)

Piranhatar Piranhatar

You've done it again!

Yet another hilarious animation from you. Especially loved how you used music from a wide variety of games. Unfortunately (or fortunately?), I still haven't seen Avatar, so I probably didn't like it as much as I should have, but still, I likes what I sees.

EASTBEAST responds:

Go See It! haha it was pretty amazing. I get the feeling because I did this people think I didn't like Avatar, but it should be cherished as a great film.

Was a Teenage Emo Goomba3 Was a Teenage Emo Goomba3

Very Entertaining.

There was a definite improvement in the art over the last installment. I loved the new characters that were introduced. The sound quality is still poor, but it doesn't make the animation any less wonderful.

Autism - Inside a Bubble Autism - Inside a Bubble

Good message, I guess...

the fact that the guy in the bubble had a face which wasn't flattering, and that the narration was done by a child, gave the animation a condescending tone, which I'm sure some high functioning autistic individuals would find highly patronizing. That being said, I have the misfortune of being one, and I found it highly patronizing. Good message though. Oh, and well animated. Sound quality was a bit fuzzy, but doesn't subtract from the animation at all.

I hate Minesweeper I hate Minesweeper

Someone finally feels my pain.

That happened to me, and I was so pissed that I immediately followed the link to this video and voted 0/5 in anger.

Kidding. Great animation.

Was a Teenage Emo Goomba2 Was a Teenage Emo Goomba2

Great.

This seems like big improvement on the last episode in the series. Dialogue was just as hilarious, voiced just as well, but also the animation was a step up and there was better use of music. Only complaint is that is seemed pretty quiet in the hall at the beginning, but that issue is easily forgettable.

EASTBEAST responds:

Hey good review man. I am glad you liked it, Next time there wont be any quiet spaces. haha

PETA FTW!!!!11 PETA FTW!!!!11

Mmm, try harder next time.

I can't tell if you made this terrible on purpose, so I'll just assume that you support PETA. I like the sketchy effect, but you overdid it by steaming piles. Also, the seizure effect was unpleasant. Just try to calm the effects next time. Also, add more than 3 scenes. If you do this, maybe it will actually make PETA look good, rather than just cause eyes to bleed from the flashing.

Gaycied responds:

PETA is my life

Was a Teenage Emo Goomba Was a Teenage Emo Goomba

Hilarious.

Yeah, it was hilarious. Toby did a good job voicing it. The soundtrack was fitting too. The party could have used some ambience, and the animation was... well, it was hilarious.

Ancient Chinese Storytime Ancient Chinese Storytime

Great story.

The voice really works for the story. Maybe it would be better in the audio portal, but whatever, it works.